Plug and play, set of 6 – Brass Garden LED Spike Spot Lights. Complete kit for plug and play garden lighting, easy to connect and create an illuminating night time garden. The 6 lights come with the required plug and play connectors, cable, transformers, timer and integral lamps. Put the system on a timer and connect the cables with the lights, automatically switching on the lights at the designated time till required. Adding extra lights or accessories may require additional transformers and cables.
The set contains the following –
6x 4watt led spike spots (with integral lamps)
5x T plug and play connections
8x 2m cable lengths
2x 5m cable length
1x 3T plug and play connector
1x 60watt 12v transformer
1x 12v photocell timer
These are a popular product in garden lighting installations. They can be used as a feature in multiple ways from garden/path up lighting, cross lighting and backlighting.
This compact brass spotlight fitted with a 4 watt CREE LED provides up to 400 lumen output. Perfect for small to medium trees and other uplighting applications where low to moderate light output is needed. Anti-glare hood adjustable. Completely waterproof, with an IP68 rating, the lights are suitable for outdoor lighting use, durable and come with a 3 year warranty.
– Made from Solid Brass
– 4W Max / 40 degrees lens
– Low voltage 12V or 24V
– Intergrated high power LED (400 lumens)
– Warm white colour (2700k)
– Waterproof IP68
– 1.5m cable with IP44 conector
– Ambient Temp.: -20 ~ +45℃
– RoHs and REACH compliant
– Average Life: 50.000Hrs
– Warranty: 3 Years
The lights can be bought individually too, link below.
Thank you for using the Garden and landscape plug and play system, please see attached diagram guide for putting the system together.
- Locate the 60 or 100 watt transformer within your kit and place by power source either an indoor our outdoor plug. Please ensure it is RCD protected.
- Plug in the lux timer and select your setting.
- Plug in 3 way T connector to lux timer and proceed to run your cables into the garden.
- At each point you require a light place a T connector in between the supply cables and connecting the lights.
- Carry on to the next light.
- Avoid runs of over 25 meters but if require double up your cables or split the run over several cable runs.
- Plug in the transformer and either switch on to test or select photocell to come on when dark.
- If you want to simply use a smart plug on and off switch simply remove the lux timer and connect the lights directly to the transformer.
You can add extra protection to the cables by using black 25mm flexible conduit or straight conduit.
Try moving the lights around at night as many different effects can be achieved by simply altering the direction or the angle of the light.
Extra lights, cable and connectors can be purchased just remember to not exceed the maximum output of the transformer there for if you have a 60 watt transformer we would recommend a maximum of 13x 4 watt lights be used on that transformer never exceed the maximum rating.
WARING IF THE TRANSFORMER OR LEAD AND PLUG ARE DAMAGED IN ANY WAY PLEASE DO NOT USE AND REQUEST A REPLACEMENT.
To learn more about the installing the lights, click on the link below.