UK Delivery Options
UK orders are for next day delivery*
Orders under £200: £14
Orders over £200: FREE
EU Delivery Options
EU orders can take up to 1 week delivery
Orders under £200: £20
Orders over £200: FREE
Platinum Range (made to order lights)
Spot lights – 8 to 14 days
Recessed lights – 5 to 7 days
*UK Next Day – Please note orders must be placed before 2 pm to receive delivery on the next working day. Orders placed on a Friday will be delivered on a Monday & orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on Monday for delivery on Tuesday. Please provide your email address & phone number for communication from the courier driver.
Overseas Delivery Options
Prices are dependent on destination and size of order. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for same day quote.
The consumer contracts regulation 2013 offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online or by phone:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods or services.
- Your right to return or cancel products does not apply to goods that are made to measure or are made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned. This doesn’t affect your statutory rights if goods are faulty or not as described.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: email@example.com.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and we will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This does not include the cost of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. We will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day we receive back from you any goods supplied.
How we refund you when you make a return
Credit / debit card
If you paid by credit or debit card, we’ll refund the same card originally used to place and pay for the order.
If you paid online using PayPal and return your item, we can refund your PayPal account. Please make sure you have your order confirmation.
Shipping your Return
Returning your product if it’s unwanted:
Please return your item unused and in original condition (as it was received by you) with proof of purchase within 14 days, and we’ll give you an exchange or refund.
Returning your product because it has a fault:
If your product develops a fault within 30 days of purchase, please return with proof of purchase and we’ll exchange or refund it.
After 30 days, we’ll repair the product as long as it’s within the terms and conditions of our warranty.
We’ll refund the person who originally placed and paid for the order. You can make your return to;
c/o G&L Lighting, Post and Packing UK, 26 Bellegrove Rd, Welling, Kent, DA16 3PU, UK
It can take up to 14 days from your returning the item(s) to receiving your refund. Kindly note, when sending a return, always retain proof of postage as the parcel is your responsibility until it reaches us. Thank you.